Monday, November 17, 2008

Wasted half the day at Alvina's house, though we discovered some of his secrets hee. I love his mum :D We watched Tom&Jerry & labixiaoxin omg. I think the last time I touched them was in.. primary sch, but Toot & I actually remember the episodes hahaha. Laughed a lot today, if only my P could be with us sigh.

"FOOSHUHYING when are you getting back your phone! I know you can survive without it, but we can't!" Sorry ):




(: Happy times.

We were torturing each other again today, naughty history girl. Or, should it be Math? -flees- I'm definitely weaning better than you, cheers.

Have been waking up in the middle of the night screaming & going into fits of rage? despair? It's time to go home. 13 more days.

edit//
Talked to Pipi, Ying, Lei & Laogong on the phone tonight. Listening to their voices cheered me up instantaneously. Really really love them. I NEED an overdose of all of you (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home